Thursday, November 12, 2009

Recovering

"Make your own recovery the first priority in your life." - Robin Norwood


My cousin Robin is doing great. The last time Vince and I went to see him was last Friday night. He and Jennifer were awake when we got there. Robin remembered who Vince was and even said his name. He was in the process of removing the leg massagers when we walked in. It was nice to see him moving around a lot. His face is still a bit slack on the left side, but I'll take it considering he's improving pretty much each day.

Today he's getting transferred to a rehab facility that's closer to home. He's sooo excited! We all are. To think 2 weeks ago he suffered a double stroke. This awful waiting game with him is finally over and done with.

Thank you all for good thoughts, prayers, good mojo and juu juu. It's been a journey, and I know it's not over just yet. But I thank you all from the bottom of my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment