Thursday, November 5, 2009

Understanding

Health is not valued till sickness comes. - Dr. Thomas Fuller

I'm so sorry that this has happened to you. I know that you're angry. I know that you're upset. I know that all you want to do is go home. Trust me, if I had the power to take your pain and frustration away I would. I would trade places with you in a heart beat. There are so many people that love you and want you to be healthy again. You have so much to live for and I wish that I can help you see that.

I know that I haven't seen you often. Regardless of you being sick now or even when you were better before. I wish I can turn back time and spend everyday with you. I wish that I was there when you needed me the most. I wish that I can make the family see and understand that this is not the way that you should be. That this is not how you want to live the rest of your life. And that we need to work together as a family to make you comfortable.

I want you to know that we are all doing our best to help you in any way that we can. We will make things better for you, I swear. We all love you so damn much. You have shown us your strength and your willingness to survive. Please don't give up. Now is not the time. Please be patient just a little longer. Help us help you. That's the best thing that I can tell you right now.

I miss you and I love you and I wish that this didn't happen to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment